Levi's unveils 'shoppable' film in global campaign
Levi's has launched a video platform as part of its 'Live in Levis' campaign, showing the many ways people across the world wear their Levis.
Levi's: campaign highlights people's love for their jeans
Created by AKQA, the campaign uses a video that lets viewers click-to-buy the denim products featured.
The video's theme is inspired by the fact that nearly everyone in the modern world owns, or has owned, a pair of Levi’s jeans.
It is hosted on Levi's website and invites consumers to upload images or messages to tell stories about their favourite moments wearing Levi’s products.
Users can also view a variety of individuals and their denim profiled on the site, from street-style star and Londoner Julia Sarr-Jamois to Japanese boxer Nao Tsuchiyama, all of whom explain their love of their favourite pair of jeans.
The campaign is part of the brand's $96m global campaign.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)