Vita Coco gets into summer festival spirit with Vine demo
Vita Coca provides a quick hydration how-to as Marketing, with the help of the social video experts at Unruly, rounds up this week's hottest branded Vines.
Vita Coco: ditch the coconuts in festival Vine
Going away for the weekend? Thinking of taking a full-on coconut? Stop right there. Vita Coca has your hydration covered in their six second festival demo created by the wizards at Brandsonvine.
Following the demo theme, where unboxing videos and product demos reign supreme on YouTube, Hewlett-Packard has created a Vine to suggest different uses for its products. Lights, camera, popcorn.
And, in the week that the Coomonwealth Games drew to a close, Samsung UK puts cleaning up in the hands of a stop-motion relay team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)