Vita Coco gets into summer festival spirit with Vine demo
Vita Coca provides a quick hydration how-to as Marketing, with the help of the social video experts at Unruly, rounds up this week's hottest branded Vines.
Vita Coco: ditch the coconuts in festival Vine
Going away for the weekend? Thinking of taking a full-on coconut? Stop right there. Vita Coca has your hydration covered in their six second festival demo created by the wizards at Brandsonvine.
Following the demo theme, where unboxing videos and product demos reign supreme on YouTube, Hewlett-Packard has created a Vine to suggest different uses for its products. Lights, camera, popcorn.
And, in the week that the Coomonwealth Games drew to a close, Samsung UK puts cleaning up in the hands of a stop-motion relay team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Partnership Manager Movember Competitive, Clerkenwell, London (Greater)
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Antrim
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London