Vita Coco gets into summer festival spirit with Vine demo
Vita Coca provides a quick hydration how-to as Marketing, with the help of the social video experts at Unruly, rounds up this week's hottest branded Vines.
Vita Coco: ditch the coconuts in festival Vine
Going away for the weekend? Thinking of taking a full-on coconut? Stop right there. Vita Coca has your hydration covered in their six second festival demo created by the wizards at Brandsonvine.
Following the demo theme, where unboxing videos and product demos reign supreme on YouTube, Hewlett-Packard has created a Vine to suggest different uses for its products. Lights, camera, popcorn.
And, in the week that the Coomonwealth Games drew to a close, Samsung UK puts cleaning up in the hands of a stop-motion relay team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury