CONTENTed expands team with Hogg and Foley
CONTENTed Digital Media, the venture set up by former TalkSport leaders Adam Bullock and Moz Dee, has expanded its management team with two senior hires.
Adam Bullock: co-founder of CONTENTed
Anthony Hogg former commercial development director at TalkSport, joins CONTENTed as commercial director, while Dan Foley, former digital editor of IPC joins as editor of its new media format Turnstyle.
Turnstyle is a media brand that will be creating content for CONTENTed's partners around football lifestyle, music, fashion, gadgets and gaming. It is being marketed by JD Sports, with the high-street retailer having access to unique content in return.
Hogg brings years of commercial experience to the role, having sold broadcast and print solutions across UTV's TalkSport and Sport Magazine. Before UTV he worked at Channel Five.
Foley was responsible for IPC Media's digital development of Nuts and Mousebreaker, and managed a portfolio of websites in Inspire Digital.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire