CONTENTed expands team with Hogg and Foley
CONTENTed Digital Media, the venture set up by former TalkSport leaders Adam Bullock and Moz Dee, has expanded its management team with two senior hires.
Adam Bullock: co-founder of CONTENTed
Anthony Hogg former commercial development director at TalkSport, joins CONTENTed as commercial director, while Dan Foley, former digital editor of IPC joins as editor of its new media format Turnstyle.
Turnstyle is a media brand that will be creating content for CONTENTed's partners around football lifestyle, music, fashion, gadgets and gaming. It is being marketed by JD Sports, with the high-street retailer having access to unique content in return.
Hogg brings years of commercial experience to the role, having sold broadcast and print solutions across UTV's TalkSport and Sport Magazine. Before UTV he worked at Channel Five.
Foley was responsible for IPC Media's digital development of Nuts and Mousebreaker, and managed a portfolio of websites in Inspire Digital.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Analytics Manager | 3 months Contract Salt £350 per day, Slough