Create moments to connect with your audience through entertainment and brand partnerships with Warner Bros. Entertainment
The term 'entertainment brand partnerships' embodies a wide range of opportunities for brands and their products to come together with the power of movie and television content, to create strategic marketing partnerships.
Warner Bros. Entertainment is a global leader in movie, television and games content. The partnership ideas it develops and creates allow brands to become part of some of the most exciting, engaging and emotional forms of content known. It’s about finding ways to connect multiple elements of your brand identity and your consumers with the themes and audience appeal of the products that Warner Bros. creates.
These partnerships have the capacity to help cut through traditional marketing communications. When the fit is mutually beneficial to both parties and the idea is right, amazing moments are created that can connect across a diverse range of platforms and media. Moments that can drive brand preference, customer loyalty and sales for you and your brand.
Entertainment brand partnerships can work in a number of ways and across a variety of platforms – the scope is almost limitless. Broadly speaking there are four types of partnerships: retail, on-pack and gift with purchase, media partnership, fully integrated partnership.
Find out more and explore examples, including the unprecedented Lego Movie partnership activity.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £110 - £125 per day, Wallingford