AnalogFolk hires Fame Razak as its first CTO
AnalogFolk has appointed Fame Razak, a technical director at Critical Mass, as its first chief technology officer to help bolster its technology offering.
Fame Razak: joins AnalogFolk in the role of chief technology officer
The newly created role will involve him working across the agency’s global network, which includes offices in London, New York and Sydney.
He will report directly to co-founder and chief executive officer, Bill Brock.
At Critical Mass, Razak launched Citi Rewards, a global loyalty and rewards platform for Citibank.
Razak started his career as a developer in AKQA and became technical lead across Microsoft and Xbox. He has also worked at Wunderman, Crayon and Radley Yeldar.
Brock said: ‘Fame is an outstanding talent. His appointment marks a significant step forward for AnalogFolk globally as part of our drive to deliver innovative technology ideas and opportunities for our clients.’
Des Holmes, the agency’s creative technical director, will continue to lead the 15-strong technology team in the London office.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire