Hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs roam free in Kellogg's Rice Krispies ad
Using hand-crafted dodos and dinosaurs, five-year-old Toby Jones brings breakfast time to life, explaining the history behind Kellogg's Rice Krispies famed Snap, Crackle and Pop.
The animated spot uses a child’s charming imagination to explore the ancient history of the Rice Krispies tribe. The 30-second ad, which launched this week, will make its cinema debut on August 15.
Client: Paul Humphries, area marketing director, Kellogg Company
Agency: Leo Burnett
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planner, Top London Creative Agency Direct Recruitment £50,000-£65,000, London (Greater)
- Account Planner, London Direct Recruitment £45,000-£50,000, London (Greater)