Your 6 favourite Dave Trott blogs
Ahead of a special feature in the magazine looking at the six ads that made The Gate's outgoing chairman, Dave Trott, we look at the six blogs that made him the popular blogger he is today.
Dave Trott: to step down as chairman of The Gate in November
1. The blog where… Trott relives stories about Steve Jobs as a perfectionist and what separates negative and positive people.
2. The blog where… Trott compares the story of Steve Jobs and designer Paul Rand to that of tissue meetings.
3. The blog where… Trott explores the difference between creatives and planners.
4. The blog where… Trott explains quality over cost.
5. The blog where… Trott asks what would happen if all briefs were written to 140 characters.
6. The blog where… Trott looks at the benefits of choosing local.
Click here to read the full feature on the six ads that made Dave Trott.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)