Anchor seeks agency after splitting with CHI & Partners
Anchor, which is owned by Arla Foods in the UK, is reviewing its creative account after 11 years with CHI & Partners.
Anchor: CHI will not repitch for the Arla brand’s business
The brand has yet to contact agencies with a brief, but CHI has said that it will not repitch for the £4 million business. ISBA is thought to be working with Anchor on the review but declined to comment.
Stuart Ibberson, the senior marketing director at Arla, said: "CHI has delivered some great work for us over the last 11 years, but we feel the time is right to refresh our communications on the Anchor brand."
CHI won Anchor’s advertising account in 2003 after pitching against BMP DDB and M&C Saatchi.
WCRS was the incumbent agency, before which Saatchi & Saatchi had held the account for 14 years.
Sarah Golding, the chief executive of CHI, said: "We have loved working with Arla and have produced work we are very proud of, including the multi-award-winning campaigns ‘the life of our kitchen’ and ‘made by cows’.
"We wish Anchor all the best in this next phase of their brand development."
Anchor’s media agency is Carat, which is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)