McLaren Automotive launches CRM review
McLaren Automotive is reviewing its CRM account.
McLaren: seeks agency
The supercar brand’s global CRM and customer communications manager, Nichola Parish, will oversee the pitch. She has approached a number of agencies.
Parish said: "We can confirm that we are looking to appoint a strategic business partner to support in the delivery of our global CRM programme. We are currently in the recruitment process and will be prepared to divulge details once an agency has been appointed."
VCCP, McLaren Automotive’s global creative agency, is unaffected by the pitch. The shop has worked on the business since 2012.
To promote the launch of the P1, VCCP last year created a three-minute online spot showcasing the £866,000 supercar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Director - Digital Network Career Consultants £80000 - £100000 per annum, City of London