McLaren Automotive launches CRM review
McLaren Automotive is reviewing its CRM account.
McLaren: seeks agency
The supercar brand’s global CRM and customer communications manager, Nichola Parish, will oversee the pitch. She has approached a number of agencies.
Parish said: "We can confirm that we are looking to appoint a strategic business partner to support in the delivery of our global CRM programme. We are currently in the recruitment process and will be prepared to divulge details once an agency has been appointed."
VCCP, McLaren Automotive’s global creative agency, is unaffected by the pitch. The shop has worked on the business since 2012.
To promote the launch of the P1, VCCP last year created a three-minute online spot showcasing the £866,000 supercar.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire