AMV boosts creative team with Clemenger BBDO hire
Abbott Mead Vickers has hired Clark Edwards from sister shop Clemenger BBDO in Melbourne as a creative director.
Clark Edwards: joins AMV
Edwards will be a creative director at AMV BBDO in London, working on accounts including Foot Locker and Guinness. He will report to joint executive creative directors, Alex Grieve and Adrian Rossi.
Edwards was a creative director at Clemenger BBDO. Before that he was a creative at CHI & Partners and Leo Burnett in London, working on accounts including Heinz and Big Yellow Self Storage.
Grieve and Rossi, said: "First and foremost Clark is an ideas man. But he also has a rare ability to put those ideas into new and weird and wonderful places. We’re very excited to have him at AMV".
Edwards said: "I’m both terrified and excited to be joining a creative department like AMV’s. Luckily though, everybody has that great quality of being exceptionally good and exceptionally nice."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Creative Designer fishtank £30000 - £34000 per annum, Cambridge