Jack Daniel's owner kicks off global media review
Brown-Forman, the spirits giant, is reviewing its $100 million (£60.1 million) global media account.
Jack Daniel's: owner kicks off global media review
The business is currently handled by UM, which picked up the centralised brief following a pitch process in 2003. The agency will participate in the review process, which is being handled by the intermediary External View Consulting Group.
The review is expected to be completed by the end of the year.
Brown-Forman’s brands include Jack Daniel’s, Southern Comfort and Finlandia.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Senior Account Executive X2 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £24000 per annum, Manchester