Top 10 ads of the week: Barclays and Google share the top spot
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Barclays: most-recalled ad alongside Google
Barclays and Google are our tied winners this week as the most-recalled ads by consumers. Barclays seized the top spot with an ad promoting its 'Digital eagles' service, while Google shows how its voice recognition search can help in disasterous cake-making situations.
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: Adam&Eve/DDB/OMD/Essence
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Krow/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: BBH/Walker Media
Brand: Nokia Lumia 930 mobile business phone package
Agency/TV Buyer: JWT/Carat
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/OMD UK
Brand: Paco Rabanne, Lady Million Eau My Gold!
Agency/TV Buyer: in-house/Havas Media
Agency/TV Buyer: DLKW Lowe/MEC
Agency/TV Buyer: Wieden & Kennedy/Initiative UK
Adwatch research was conducted from 7 August - 11 August 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital Operations Macmillan Cancer Support £50,000 - £55,000 +Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Marketing and SEO Manager Lynda Up to £40,000, Central London
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Senior Account Manager The Great & The Good £35000 - £40000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London