Former Lloyds marketer Eva Eisenschimmel to join Regus as Rick Vlemmiks departs
Eva Eisenschimmel, the former managing director, group marketing brands at Lloyds Banking Group, is to join workspace provider Regus next month to lead its marketing team, following a restructure of the business.
Eva Eisenschimmel: joins Regus
A spokesperson for Regus confirmed that Eisenschimmel, who joins on 4 September, will lead a restructured and refocused marketing team.
It is believed that Rick Vlemmiks, currently chief marketing officer at Regus, who previously held senior marketing roles at British Gas and Direct Line, will leave the business once Eisenschimmel takes up her new role.
The spokesperson said: "Rick joined last year to conduct a strategic review of our entire marketing function and implement a wide ranging transformation and restructure. This is now nearing its successful completion."
Marc Nohr, founder of agency Kitcatt Nohr Alexander Shaw, who joined Regus in January in the role of global managing director, marketing, is also leaving the business on 1 September for an as-yet-unnamed new role. His move is unrelated to the current restructuring of the business.
Regus was unwilling to comment on the departure of either Vlemmiks or Nohr.
Eisenschimmel left her role at Lloyds Banking Group in April after three and a half years, having completed a restructure of the marketing division and overseen the launch of TSB and Lloyds Bank. Prior to this she held senior marketing roles at EDF Energy.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)