Hottest virals: GoPro’s surfing pig rules the waves, plus Apple and Nike
The latest virals from GoPro, Apple and Nike.
GoPro: Kama catches a wave on film
GoPro: Kama The Surfing Pig
GoPro has created an extremely cute film which tells the story of Kama, the surfing pig, and his owner, Kai. A GoPro camera attached to the front of the board allows for an amazing 'pigs-eye' view of the Hawaiian surf.
Apple - iPad - TV Ad - Jason’s Verse
This film charts a day in the life of Detroit community activist Jason Hall, the co-founder the Slow Roll city bike ride, and shows how he uses his iPad to turn his ideas into reality.
Nike Hypervenom: Mirrors ft. Neymar Jr.
Brazil star Neymar skips past players in a pitch of mirrors in this Nike film promoting its Hypervenom boots. Shame his injury meant to were denied these virtuoso skills at the World Cup.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)