Diary: Agencies and brands wet themselves for charity
With the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge spanning the world in support of Lou Gehrig's disease, a few agencies have bravely got involved by wetting themselves.
Manning Gottlieb OMD, M2M, Jam, Thinking Juice and PG Tips have all got behind the charity challenge by throwing buckets of ice cold water on themselves. Let's hope they didn't forget a change of clothes for the rest of the day.
Manning Gottlieb OMD brave the ice cold water in the shade! Nominating @M2MUK who it turn nominates @OMD_UK and @TalonOOH to take on the challenge.
While Jam opts for a bit of warm shelter
Thinking Juice take it in turns to soak each other
PG Tips also has posted a video of its mascot, Monkey, doing the Ice Bucket Challenge, which was created by Hey Human, earlier today. It shows Monkey being doused with cold water and nominating fellow brand mascots Animal (Peperami), Surfy (Surf) and Vinny (Fox Biscuits) to do the same.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Digital Marketing Executive Stopgap £24000 - £28000 per annum + pro rata - 3 month contract, London