Hottest virals: Kia's hamsters return with some hot lady friends, plus Nike and Sony
The latest virals from Kia, Nike and Sony.
Kia: shapely lady hamsters are a new addition to the ad series
2015 Kia Soul EV Hamster Commercial Featuring "Animals" by Maroon 5
After the phenomenal success of the last ad, Kia has sent its hamsters out to bat again for its Soul brand. This time, however, lady hamsters are involved.
Introducing the Nike RISE 'House of Mamba' LED court
Nike has created the world's first full-sized reactive LED basketball court. This film shows how basketball legend Kobe Bryant uses the court to help train players in Shanghai for the Nike RISE competition.
Sony -- Underwater Apps -- Goldie
Some pretty cutting-edge technology here. Sony’s waterproof Xperia Z1S can tell when it's under water and a suite of apps, including Goldie, have been created by Sony to demonstrate what the phone can do when it is submerged.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)