Hottest virals: Kia's hamsters return with some hot lady friends, plus Nike and Sony
The latest virals from Kia, Nike and Sony.
Kia: shapely lady hamsters are a new addition to the ad series
2015 Kia Soul EV Hamster Commercial Featuring "Animals" by Maroon 5
After the phenomenal success of the last ad, Kia has sent its hamsters out to bat again for its Soul brand. This time, however, lady hamsters are involved.
Introducing the Nike RISE 'House of Mamba' LED court
Nike has created the world's first full-sized reactive LED basketball court. This film shows how basketball legend Kobe Bryant uses the court to help train players in Shanghai for the Nike RISE competition.
Sony -- Underwater Apps -- Goldie
Some pretty cutting-edge technology here. Sony’s waterproof Xperia Z1S can tell when it's under water and a suite of apps, including Goldie, have been created by Sony to demonstrate what the phone can do when it is submerged.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)