TalkTalk targets greater brand personality with 'ambitious' X Factor campaign
TalkTalk has updated its branding to inject more personality, as it reveals it will roll out a new "ambitious" twist on its X Factor TV indents this Saturday.
TalkTalk: new X Factor ad campaign
TalkTalk has updated its brand identity in a bid to inject more personality into the brand, better highlight the range of services it offers and communicate its customer service.
The firm has rolled out a brand refresh that aims to highlight its challenger brand status and communicate its broader range of services – which includes mobile, broadband, TV and landline. On all future branding the logo will remain the same, but branding around the logo has been designed to be attention grabbing and "funky".
As part of the refresh the brand is focussing on communicating three pledges: "Always save you money"; "Always the best online"; and "Always going further."
The refreshed brand will be revealed in a new ad that airs before the ITV's The X Factor this Saturday (30 August).
The ad, which TalkTalk claims "will blur the lines between TV and mobile advertising," will give fans the chance to star on TV in their own professionally-crafted music videos.
TalkTalk will unveil an ‘advanced’ new video app called ‘Mix-Off,’ that will enable fans to record and "star in professionally-directed music videos."
Throughout the campaign, created by CHI & Partners, idents will feature content pulled in from the app, showing TV viewers creating their own music videos at home. The ads air until December, resulting in more than 160 "user-generated spots".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End