Red Bull's #HeroTour campaign shows the awesome things people can do
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Red Bull and Starbucks.
Red Bull dazzle us with this seemingly impossible Vine of the first 360° jump landed from a wall-ride – cowabunga dude.
Pigs may never fly but half-pipes will float. Sticking with the people are awesome theme, Red Bull brings us yet another first with this amazing Vine featuring such a feat.
And last on our list this week is that master of digital illusion, Zach King, with this magic cloning Vine for Starbucks doubleshot energy - abracadabra...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)