Red Bull's #HeroTour campaign shows the awesome things people can do
Marketing, with the help of social media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines from Red Bull and Starbucks.
Red Bull dazzle us with this seemingly impossible Vine of the first 360° jump landed from a wall-ride – cowabunga dude.
Pigs may never fly but half-pipes will float. Sticking with the people are awesome theme, Red Bull brings us yet another first with this amazing Vine featuring such a feat.
And last on our list this week is that master of digital illusion, Zach King, with this magic cloning Vine for Starbucks doubleshot energy - abracadabra...
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London