Havas UK revenue climbs 22% in Q2
Havas has reported income before tax of €94 million (£74.2 million) across the first half of the year, up 5.6 per cent year on year, as UK revenues surged almost 20 per cent in the same period.
Yannick Bolloré: the chief executive at Havas
According to Havas’ interim results, global revenue at Havas was €867 million in the first half of 2014, up 2.7 per cent year on year. On an organic basis, Havas’ revenue increased by 5.7 per cent year on year.
The group’s UK business generated revenue of €60 million in the second quarter of 2014, up 22.4 per cent year on year. Across the half year Havas’ UK income was €112 million, up 19.1 per cent year on year.
The UK’s organic growth was 14.8 per cent year on year in Q2, led by digital, healthcare communications and media.
The group reported operating income of €102 million in the first six months of 2014, up 3.9 per cent year on year.
Yannick Bolloré, the chief executive at Havas, said: "Havas delivered very satisfactory first half organic growth of 5.7 per cent. All our regions reported growth and certain, including the UK, Asia Pacific and Africa, showed double figure growth.
"The successful implementation of our strategic plan, announced in January, is already paying off and allows us to look to the 2nd half of the year with confidence and serenity."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)