Charles Dance offers comedy turn in faux-rousing Rugby World Cup 2015 speech
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Charles Dance in the new Rugby World Cup 2015 ad
The comedic film proceeds to show Dance address rugby players from all around the world, not to mention hot-dog sellers, lycra onesie-wearers and bemused Milton Keynes residents, to promote the sale of tickets for next year's Rugby World Cup in England.
Very funny, very worth watching all the way to the end.
Brand: Rugby World Cup
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)