Charles Dance offers comedy turn in faux-rousing Rugby World Cup 2015 speech
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Charles Dance in the new Rugby World Cup 2015 ad
The comedic film proceeds to show Dance address rugby players from all around the world, not to mention hot-dog sellers, lycra onesie-wearers and bemused Milton Keynes residents, to promote the sale of tickets for next year's Rugby World Cup in England.
Very funny, very worth watching all the way to the end.
Brand: Rugby World Cup
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SENIOR 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS & EXHIBITIONS Live Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Strategy Director - Consumer PR Reuben Sinclair £65000 - £85000 Per Annum, London (Greater)