Charles Dance offers comedy turn in faux-rousing Rugby World Cup 2015 speech
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Charles Dance in the new Rugby World Cup 2015 ad
The comedic film proceeds to show Dance address rugby players from all around the world, not to mention hot-dog sellers, lycra onesie-wearers and bemused Milton Keynes residents, to promote the sale of tickets for next year's Rugby World Cup in England.
Very funny, very worth watching all the way to the end.
Brand: Rugby World Cup
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)