Charles Dance offers comedy turn in faux-rousing Rugby World Cup 2015 speech
The classic scene is set: Charles Dance in full Shakespearean mode, issuing a rousing speech to the England rugby team, "Cry God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'" and all that. Except there is a Welshman sat in the dressing room.
Charles Dance in the new Rugby World Cup 2015 ad
The comedic film proceeds to show Dance address rugby players from all around the world, not to mention hot-dog sellers, lycra onesie-wearers and bemused Milton Keynes residents, to promote the sale of tickets for next year's Rugby World Cup in England.
Very funny, very worth watching all the way to the end.
Brand: Rugby World Cup
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)