Top 10 ads of the week: Confused.com's Brian the robot takes centre stage
Counting down the 10 most-recalled ads, in association with TNS and Ebiquity.
Confused.com: most-recalled ad
Confused.com's Brian the robot campaign was the most-recalled ad by consumers this week with an ad showing the brand's character helping to promote its £1m prize competition.
Agency/TV Buyer: Publicis/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: VCCP/ZenithOptimedia
Agency/TV Buyer: In-house/MediaCom Scotland
Agency/TV Buyer: IMother London/MediaCom
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO/OMD UK
Agency/TV Buyer: Leo Burnett/MEC
Brand: Marks & Spencer
Agency/TV Buyer: RKCR/Y&R/Walker Media
Brand: Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Agency/TV Buyer: Dare/PHD
Agency/TV Buyer: Karmarama/Maxus
Agency/TV Buyer: Abbot Mead Vickers BBDO/Maxus
Adwatch research was conducted from 28 August - 1 September 2014 by TNS as part of its twice-weekly OnLineBus omnibus among 1000 adults aged 16-64. For details of the survey, contact Anita.Emery@tnsglobal.com (020 7656 5900). Ads were compiled by Ebiquity (020 7650 9700) and Mediaedge:cia UK (020 7803 2000).
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)