Mars promotes Thomas Delabriere to regional marketing role
Mars has promoted Thomas Delabriere to vice-president, marketing, where he will head up the regional marketing of the Mars chocolate brands in the Middle East, Turkey and Africa.
Thomas Delabriere: promoted to the role of vice-president marketing at Mars
Delabriere has been marketing director for Mars since 2012 where he was responsible for the Mars sharing portfolio, M&Ms and Maltesers.
Jennifer Woolford, who has been with Mars for 12 years, most recently as global seasonal strategy director, has replaced him in that role.
Delabriere joined Mars after a three-year spell at Innocent Drinks, where he led a series of marketing initiatives.
Prior to this, he was marketing director at PepsiCo UK, where he worked on the launch of premium crisps brand Red Sky. He was responsible for the sharing brands portfolio snack brands portfolio and Sunbites in the UK.
He joined PepsiCo from Danone UK where he was marketing manager for its HP Foods UK subsidiary. Before this he worked for Unilever in France, where he began his career as a sales representative, later taking a number of senior brand manager roles.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End