Sky hands digital remit to marketing chief Stephen van Rooyen
Sky's Stephen van Rooyen has become chief marketing and digital officer, tasked with co-ordinating the company's digital media activities.
Sky: Stephen van Rooyen becomes chief marketing and digital officer
The change has van Rooyen updating his job title from managing director for sales, marketing and brand.
A Sky spokesman told Marketing that the new role would involve looking at the company's digital media activities as a whole.
It is understood that the update is not a major one, since van Rooyen already oversaw core digital products such as Sky Go and Now TV in his former role.
He will now examine Sky's online activities for on overarching view on how to market the brand's services across its many sites and platforms. Other new duties include responsibility for Sky's data analytics arm, Sky IQ, but van Rooyen's expanded role otherwise remains much the same.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)