VCCP appoints Bartlett to oversee O2 account
VCCP has hired Rob Bartlett, a business partner at OgilvyOne, to run its O2 account.
Bartlett: leaves OgilvyOne
Bartlett joined VCCP this week as the head of O2 and will report to the agency’s chief executive, Michael Sugden.
At OgilvyOne, Bartlett led the British Airways global creative technology account, which was not part of the recent review.
Bartlett was previously at Iris Worldwide, where he handled the Sony Mobile account. Before that, he spent ten years at 23red, rising to become a board director in 2006.
Sugden said: "Rob has an exemplary record of delivering innovative work and embodies the forward-thinking qualities that make VCCP what it is."
At VCCP, Bartlett replaces Dudley Desborough, who left the agency in July to join the creative start-up Dawson Pickering as its managing director.
Bartlett said: "The track record at VCCP is hugely impressive and its work for O2 has been category-defining – most recently through ‘be more dog’. Above all, the team’s talent, drive and ambition to create world-class work made it a very easy decision to take."
O2 is one of VCCP’s biggest clients, along with Asda and BGL Group, the owner of Comparethemarket.com.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire