Leo Burnett hires DDB Chicago duo
Leo Burnett London has poached the creative team Matt Collier and Wayne Robinson from DDB Chicago.
Robinson (l) and Collier: award-winning work
They will join the agency as creative directors, reporting to the executive creative director, Justin Tindall.
The pair have worked at DDB Chicago since July 2011, when they were reunited with Ewan Paterson, who was previously their boss at CHI & Partners. Paterson is now a creative partner at BBH Sport.
At DDB, Collier and Robinson won more than 20 awards including Cannes Lions for brands such as Skittles, Milky Way and Wall’s.
Tindall said: "Matt and Wayne have created multi-award-winning work in every agency they have worked at. That’s what separates the great teams from the good ones."
Collier and Robinson joined DDB Chicago from CHI & Partners, where they won a D&AD yellow Pencil for their work on The Sunday Times Rich List.
The duo began their careers at Mother before spending seven years at JWT London, where they were featured in Campaign’s Faces to Watch.
Collier and Robinson said: "We’ve loved our time in the US (polar vortexes and the worst winter on record aside), but we got the call from Justin and we really respect his work. He’s always pushing for great ideas across all their clients, so hopefully we can continue on the right path at Leo Burnett."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)