Carat tops client dream pitchlist
Carat has topped a survey as the media agency that clients would most like on their pitchlist.
The International Media Image Survey’s Agency Report is part of an annual study into reputations and perceptions of key businesses in the media industry. Respondents all have roles in or an association with the media sector.
Participants say that, aside from the agencies they currently work with, they are most familiar with Mindshare and OMD. However, when asked which three shops would appear on their ideal pitchlist, Carat received a third (33 per cent) of the vote.
Dan Hagen, the chief strategy officer at Carat UK, said: "We think our focus on convergent consumer behaviour leading to business outcomes is really motivating to both clients and our own people.
"This has created a strong internal culture that celebrates innovative solutions. This creates a great vibe around our work, and clients feel that."
Mindshare is the second choice in the survey, after being selected by 32 per cent of respondents, while OMD is third with 20 per cent.
In the 2013 poll, Carat came fifth with 25 per cent of the vote. OMD was ranked first with 36 per cent.
OMD is voted the best agency for management and buying strength in this year’s study, while Mindshare comes first for strategic planning and consumer insight. Participants placed strategic planning as the most sought-after agency attribute, with ROI ranking a surprisingly low ninth position.
The I-MIS is compiled by BSB Media and The Vision Network, in conjunction with the International Advertising Association.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)