Agencies line up for Deutsche Bank task
Deutsche Bank is on the hunt for a global creative agency.
Deutsche Bank: seeks agency
The investment bank, Germany’s biggest, has begun approaching agencies around the world for a new global advertising and brand campaign. The process is believed to be in the early stages.
The incumbent is the Hamburg-based Scholz & Friends.
Carat, which holds Deutsche Bank’s £70 million global media account, is unaffected.
In June 2013, Deutsche Bank promoted its partnership with the development charity Sported through an outdoor campaign by DraftFCB (now FCB Inferno).
The Financial Conduct Authority fined the London branch of Deutsche Bank £4.7 million for inaccurately reporting 29 million transactions between November 2007 and April 2013.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager - Entertainments Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...