Agencies line up for Deutsche Bank task
Deutsche Bank is on the hunt for a global creative agency.
Deutsche Bank: seeks agency
The investment bank, Germany’s biggest, has begun approaching agencies around the world for a new global advertising and brand campaign. The process is believed to be in the early stages.
The incumbent is the Hamburg-based Scholz & Friends.
Carat, which holds Deutsche Bank’s £70 million global media account, is unaffected.
In June 2013, Deutsche Bank promoted its partnership with the development charity Sported through an outdoor campaign by DraftFCB (now FCB Inferno).
The Financial Conduct Authority fined the London branch of Deutsche Bank £4.7 million for inaccurately reporting 29 million transactions between November 2007 and April 2013.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End