Agencies line up for Deutsche Bank task
Deutsche Bank is on the hunt for a global creative agency.
Deutsche Bank: seeks agency
The investment bank, Germany’s biggest, has begun approaching agencies around the world for a new global advertising and brand campaign. The process is believed to be in the early stages.
The incumbent is the Hamburg-based Scholz & Friends.
Carat, which holds Deutsche Bank’s £70 million global media account, is unaffected.
In June 2013, Deutsche Bank promoted its partnership with the development charity Sported through an outdoor campaign by DraftFCB (now FCB Inferno).
The Financial Conduct Authority fined the London branch of Deutsche Bank £4.7 million for inaccurately reporting 29 million transactions between November 2007 and April 2013.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager (ABM) Food / FMCG William Jackson Food Group £competitive, Kingston upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency Royds Raphael £35k-£38k+bonus+excellent benefits, London