Agencies line up for Deutsche Bank task
Deutsche Bank is on the hunt for a global creative agency.
Deutsche Bank: seeks agency
The investment bank, Germany’s biggest, has begun approaching agencies around the world for a new global advertising and brand campaign. The process is believed to be in the early stages.
The incumbent is the Hamburg-based Scholz & Friends.
Carat, which holds Deutsche Bank’s £70 million global media account, is unaffected.
In June 2013, Deutsche Bank promoted its partnership with the development charity Sported through an outdoor campaign by DraftFCB (now FCB Inferno).
The Financial Conduct Authority fined the London branch of Deutsche Bank £4.7 million for inaccurately reporting 29 million transactions between November 2007 and April 2013.
Deutsche Bank declined to comment on the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)