The week's top Vines: Spotify, Lowe's and Philips
Marketing, with the help of social-media experts Unruly, showcases three must-watch branded Vines, featuring a musical picnic, a moonwalking mosquito and some chest-hair topiary.
Philips' hair-trimmer Vine cuts to the chase
Think you know your pop from your rock? Spotify challenges you to name as many bands as you can in its clever musical picnic Vine.
US home-improvement retailer Lowe's gives a handy lifehack for those who usually end up as lunch for mozzies with this Vine from its #Lowesfixinsix campaign.
Last, but by no means least, Philips shows how to woo the ladies through the power of a stylish man rug, in a Vine promoting the brand's new .
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)