Online shopping marketing
In EC1, it is not unusual to find women in leading roles within the most high-flying international tech companies. We caught up with three of them, to find out what they think about the existing opportunities for women in the tech industry and in EC1...
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, has become the first sponsor of the London Underground's "baby on board" badge, in a deal worth £420,000.
Vision Direct, the online contact lenses retailer, has kicked off a £2 million national TV campaign, which demonstrates the horror of running out of contact lenses.
Presenting a package of this year's fresh holiday ads from Campaign US.
Ebuyer.com, the online electronics retailer, has launched its first major TV sponsorship campaign with Dave, the UKTV Freeview channel, in a £2.8 million deal.
EBay, the internet auction site, has released its Christmas campaign, which features an online video that attempts to describe how it feels to receive a gift.
EBay has appointed Naked Communications to handle its social media and content across Europe.
Droga5 has won the luxury online retailer Farfetch's global advertising account.
Campaign takes of look at the major Christmas ads including John Lewis, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Debenhams, some of which have pulled at viewers' heartstrings, while others have offered up some comedy.
Clarks and Partners Andrews Aldridge come out on top in Big Bus Challenge - view finalists' work here
Clarks' in-house design group and Partners Andrews Aldridge have won top prizes in the Big Bus Challenge 2014 run by Exterion Media, in association with Campaign.
Littlewoods, the online retailer, will launch a pantomime-themed Christmas ad tomorrow night, following a week long teaser.
Currys PC World has created a series of humorous online ads to back its Christmas campaign.
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Made.com has been left embarrassed this morning after sending out an email to its customer base announcing it had launched in a "new country" with special offers on "Saltire-inspired" products.
Notonthehighstreet.com, the online retailer, sets out its stall as a brand in a quirky new TV campaign.
The retailer, which is owned by private equity firm BC Partners went into administration on Sunday night and is to close its stores with immediate effect.
The online retailer's future could be as a media owner after its purchase of the gaming channel Twitch. By David Benady.
One of the things I liked about being a planner was seeing inside businesses - and that almost universal realisation that what everyone thought they were good at wasn't the real key to their success. What Nike is really good at is procurement. What H...
We live in a world of many screens, 90% of us will use two or more screens today to browse the internet and nearly 70% of us will buy something by first browsing on one device and then purchasing on another.
Lucky Generals have won the advertising account for the online fashion retailer Secretsales.com, following a three-way pitch process.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London