Tiffany & Co seeks global agency
Tiffany & Co, the luxury jeweller, is hunting for a creative agency to work on its global advertising account.
Tiffany & Co: New York flagship store (photo: Tiffany & Co)
The pitch is being run out of the US, where the company is headquartered, and is being handled by marketing management consultants the Ark Advisors. Agencies have already been sent an RFI, which is due for return on 1 November.
In 2008, Tiffany & Co appointed BBDO to handle its advertising in China after a competitive pitch. McCann Erickson previously handled the account.
A spokeswoman for Tiffany & Co said: "In addition to our internal marketing department, Tiffany & Co. has decided to pursue brand positioning and creative advertising support from an external agency to further enhance our global business. Ark Advisors has been retained to conduct the agency search."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Retail - London/Greater London - Salary depending on experience Judi Patton depending on experience, Hertfordshire / London (Greater) / London (North), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gre...
- Email Marketing and CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £23000 per annum + excellent benefits, Milton Keynes