Tiffany & Co seeks global agency
Tiffany & Co, the luxury jeweller, is hunting for a creative agency to work on its global advertising account.
Tiffany & Co: New York flagship store (photo: Tiffany & Co)
The pitch is being run out of the US, where the company is headquartered, and is being handled by marketing management consultants the Ark Advisors. Agencies have already been sent an RFI, which is due for return on 1 November.
In 2008, Tiffany & Co appointed BBDO to handle its advertising in China after a competitive pitch. McCann Erickson previously handled the account.
A spokeswoman for Tiffany & Co said: "In addition to our internal marketing department, Tiffany & Co. has decided to pursue brand positioning and creative advertising support from an external agency to further enhance our global business. Ark Advisors has been retained to conduct the agency search."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)