Tiffany & Co seeks global agency
Tiffany & Co, the luxury jeweller, is hunting for a creative agency to work on its global advertising account.
Tiffany & Co: New York flagship store (photo: Tiffany & Co)
The pitch is being run out of the US, where the company is headquartered, and is being handled by marketing management consultants the Ark Advisors. Agencies have already been sent an RFI, which is due for return on 1 November.
In 2008, Tiffany & Co appointed BBDO to handle its advertising in China after a competitive pitch. McCann Erickson previously handled the account.
A spokeswoman for Tiffany & Co said: "In addition to our internal marketing department, Tiffany & Co. has decided to pursue brand positioning and creative advertising support from an external agency to further enhance our global business. Ark Advisors has been retained to conduct the agency search."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)