Ocado seeks agency for advertising brief
Ocado, the online supermarket, has shortlisted advertising agencies ahead of a pitch.
Ocado: Has shortlisted agencies ahead of a pitch
The hired agency will be briefed to produce work that explains Ocado’s role in the market following its deal with Morrisons and amid competition from Waitrose.com.
The retailer has worked with agencies including Ogilvy & Mather and Heresy on a project basis. Its most recent spot was created by Hatch and featured a camera panning across kitchen worktables.
Waitrose originally part-funded Ocado, which had an exclusive contract to supply the retailer’s products. Since the deal ended, Ocado has competed with Waitrose.com and now stocks goods from other supermarkets.
Ocado was founded in April 2000. Its chairman is Sir Stuart Rose, the former Marks & Spencer executive chairman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER Kingston First Up to £35,000 plus benefits, Kingston Upon Thames (City/Town), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (Senior) Major Players £00000000 - £45000 per annum, London