Agony uncle and University of Westminster's visiting professor of PR Trevor Morris gives it to you straight.
Danny Rogers editor, Campaign Campaign s Annual is the definitive judgment on the year in advertising and media the agencies, the people, the campaigns that have truly shone; those that have defined the UK business during 2013. And, believe...
PR professionals are masters of storytelling on any platform - they just need to convince clients.
Last year, we declared 2013 the year of the customer. Consider the customer revolution under way.
Virtual comms agencies create real-world benefits for clients, staff and business owners alike.
The pending start of a new year sparks the debate on what will be hot for the year ahead, so here are Tradedoubler's predictions for 2014.
Our resident psychologist ponders how to thrive in this high-pressure life.
It has been a year since the first tranche of 11 nervous apprentices joined their PR agencies and in-house teams, after the PRCA launched the PR Apprenticeship scheme. It has been a bit of a rollercoaster ride since then. We welcomed our new traini...
Coming into the presidency of the CIPR, with a mandate to continue to develop the practice into a profession, I decided upon a theme that might move that agenda forward. The Leveson Report into press ethics indicated that PR practitioners had often...
Scroll through the gallery above to see Tony Kaye's creative inspiration.
Flexible working can create greater productivity and benefits everyone, particularly multitasking parents.
Healthcare PR practitioners need to find a remedy for a nation suffering from rampant cyberchondria.
It may still be weeks until Christmas, but brands are already bombarding us with Christmas ads to make sure we spend our hard-earned cash with them this festive season.
There's no denying it - Christmas is big business. A recent forecast from Deloitte has predicted the UK will spend £40.3bn this Christmas, including £5bn online.
The latest research by online retail specialists Summit has found that slow loading websites will cost UK retailers £8.5 billion in 2013. So, for a retailer turning over £10 million online this could translate to a loss of almost £1 million in reven...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London