Your profession needs you
Some 1,200 PR professionals have already filled in the PRWeek/PRCA Census 2013, which is a wonderful start. But we need more.
To bring you the biggest, most authoritative and statistically robust survey of your profession we need another 800 people to fill in the questionnaire. The more respondents we have, the better the quality of information we will be able to bring you.
It will take you no more than 20 minutes and it will be time well spent. You will be helping to benchmark your profession.
The first industry-wide census was conducted in 2011 and provided valuable data on the contribution of PR to the UK economy, productivity in PR, salary levels, ethnicity and gender breakdowns and much more.
For instance, it showed that PR contributes considerably more and was considerably more productive than other sectors – gambling contributed £6bn through the efforts of more than 100,000 people, whereas PR put £7.5bn into the UK’s coffers off the backs of 61,600 individuals.
In 2011, females accounted for 64 per cent of those working in PR; white people accounted for 92 per cent of the profession.
We seek to track how the business is changing, indeed if it is changing. We need your help.
Do you want to know if you are underpaid? How your budgets stack up against others’? Responses will be entirely confidential, and no information provided will be identifiable either at a personal or organisational level.
The deadline has been extended to 25 October to garner as many respondents as possible. If you haven’t filled it in yet click here: http://y-g.co/PRCensus2013.
If you have already done your bit, we thank you.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £32000.00 per annum, City of London
- Global PR Account Executive / Senior Account Exec Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £17000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus and Benefits , Manchester