OTC drugs marketing
Production company DHP has created a film for new e-cigarette brand 7Stripe, playing on a torture scene from Quentin Tarantino movie Reservoir Dogs.
The Advertising Standards Authority (ASA) has banned a TV ad for Vitabiotics, the vitamin supplements brand, after complaints references to a professor emphasised its health claims.
Omega Pharma, the over-the-counter healthcare company, has appointed The Corner to its £15 million creative account.
Omega Pharma, the over-the-counter healthcare company, has put its UK advertising up for pitch.
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.
Vype, the e-cigarettes brand, has become the latest e-cigarette manufacturer to fall fowl of the ad watchdog, after a poster ad was banned for portraying the product as a smoking cessation device.
Fortune came up with the most graphic comment on the seismic events of 2 April 1993 that rocked the marketing world to its foundations. It was, the magazine declared, "the day the Marlboro Man fell off his horse".
Mark Craze steps down as chief executive at Havas Media Group UK, Simon Calver resigns as head of Mothercare and James Wildman joins Trinity Mirror, in this week's round-up of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Elizabeth Fagan, the international marketing director of Boots, Stuart Sullivan-Martin, the chief strategy officer at MEC and Dylan Williams, Mother's outgoing partner and chief strategic officer (soon to join Publicis Worldwide), are among the judge...
Reckitt Benckiser, the owner of Cillit Bang and Durex, has retained ZenithOptimedia to its £81 million UK media planning and buying account.
Steve Hatch becomes the first UK and Ireland regional director of Facebook and Richard Jacobs joins Kinetic as UK marketing director, in this week's roundup of people moves in advertising, marketing, media and PR.
Reckitt Benckiser, the FMCG giant and owner of Cillit Bang, Vanish and Dettol, has launched a review of its global media planning and buying account, previously estimated to be worth $800 million (£523.3 million).
M&C Saatchi has won the digital creative account for the high-street retailer Boots, including media strategy and implementation, after a competitive pitch.
Celesio, the German pharmaceutical company, is looking for an ad agency to support the expansion of its UK Lloydspharmacy brand across Europe.
Elizabeth Fagan, marketing director of Boots UK, will explore some of the challenges and opportunities facing today's marketers during the opening keynote address at this year's Media360 conference in June.
Vitabiotics, the multivitamin brand, is to launch its first TV ad campaign this evening, after signing a £2m 12-month partnership with Channel 5.
Boots UK is launching an advertiser-funded radio show on network Real Radio and national station Smooth Radio.
Albion has been hired by the online chemist Chemist Direct to handle its brand identity and redevelop its ecommerce platform, Chemistdirect.co.uk.
Initiative has been awarded the media account for over-the-counter healthcare company Omega Pharma in Central and Eastern Europe and the Nordics, incorporating 18 markets.
Arena Media has won the £3m media account for Swiss herbal sweet brand Ricola following a pitch against three other undisclosed agencies.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London