Arena wins £4m Seven Seas owner Merck Consumer Health account
Arena has won the £4 million media business for Merck Consumer Health, owner of Seven Seas and Hailborange, currently handled by MEC Manchester.
Seven Seas: owner Merck appoints Arena
Arena will begin working with the pharmaceutical and chemical companies, immediately, focusing on media planning and buying in multiple channels including content.
Arena’s first campaign for Merck Consumer Health is planned to launch in August 2014.
Last year, the company sponsored ITV’s national weather bulletins and created indents to promote various Seven Seas products.
Ashish Bhatt at Merck, director of marketing UK and Ireland, said: "As a portfolio brand we were looking for an agile, flexible and always-on approach, and Arena delivered all three, and much more besides.
"With a proven track record in supporting and promoting rapid growth, Arena will be a trusted partner as we expand existing brands and launch NPDs into the into the UK and Ireland markets."
Seven Seas works with TBWA\Manchester on its creative advertising and the Omnicom agency is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael Day rate c£275-£300, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE Royds Raphael c£150-£170+ day rate depending on experience , London (Central), London (Greater)