High street retail marketing
For Sir Martin Sorrell's market-leading media collective, Group M, to lose one seismic multimillion-pound-spending client is unfortunate, but to lose two in quick succession is unacceptable - at least for him.
A flock of T-shirts migrate like birds across land and sea before settling in a wardrobe in the latest ad in Ikea's 'The Wonderful Everyday' campaign.
Presenting a package of this year's fresh holiday ads from Campaign US.
As you might expect, people in EC1 have plenty of opportunities to celebrate Christmas differently. Whether it's festive food or merry musicals with a twist, here is our list of the best places in EC1 to feel Christmassy.
Hammerson, the retail property developer, has used a 13-feet automated mechanical model to showcase the wide variety of the Christmas gifts available at its shopping centres.
Sainsbury's "Christmas is for sharing" ad managed less than a third of the online views achieved by John Lewis ad in its first 24 hours.
Campaign takes of look at the major Christmas ads including John Lewis, Sainsbury's, Waitrose, Asda and Debenhams, some of which have pulled at viewers' heartstrings, while others have offered up some comedy.
Ikea's ad that featured tips on how to get a better night's sleep has won the Radio Advertising Bureau's October Aerial Award.
Peta has praised John Lewis for its compassionate marketing, in recognition for its Christmas 2014 campaign featuring computer-generated penguins.
YouTube is winning the online video battle, securing more than half of the 16.3 million views of the John Lewis ad, just four days after its launch.
Mulberry, the designer best known for its bags, has released a light-hearted Christmas ad campaign that plays on the secret competition families feel when giving presents to each other.
Marks & Spencer has today released its Christmas ad and has revealed it is behind the mysterious Two Fairies Twitter account.
Clarks and Partners Andrews Aldridge come out on top in Big Bus Challenge - view finalists' work here
Clarks' in-house design group and Partners Andrews Aldridge have won top prizes in the Big Bus Challenge 2014 run by Exterion Media, in association with Campaign.
A family puts off celebrating Christmas until the early hours on Boxing Day so that a nurse coming off an all-nighter does not miss out, in Boots' festive campaign.
Debenhams' 2014 Christmas TV ad features a group of children rummaging around a deserted store at night, searching for the perfect gift.
Currys PC World has created a series of humorous online ads to back its Christmas campaign.
Currys PC World is launching a brand campaign ahead of the Christmas season with the strapline "we start with you".
Argos is releasing the second ad in its "get set go Argos" campaign.
Was the John Lewis boss, Andy Street, deliberately trying to manage expectations of its Christmas ad campaign with his comments at the recent World Retail Congress? Street - who, later on the train home, managed to offend the French by telling a jour...
Boots UK, the health and beauty retailer, has replaced stores in rural towns and villages with giant luxury products in its latest TV ad.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...