High street retail marketing
Wickes, the home improvement retailer, has extended its relationship with Carat by appointing its Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) to handle social, PPC and SEO business.
Kwik Fit, the auto repair company, has confirmed it is reviewing its ad account.
DFS, the sofa retailer, has appointed Karmarama to create and implement a direct marketing and data management strategy.
Leo Burnett's radio ad for Homebase was the most creative of those tested by the Radio Advertising Bureau in the first half of 2014.
The content marketing agency Kameleon has been appointed by the sofa retailer Sofaworks as its lead strategic agency.
Kelly Hoppen, the interior designer who has appeared on Dragons' Den, has enlisted Now to promote her new homeware collection.
JWT London has strengthened its customer marketing department with the appointment of Dixons Retail's Matthew Hounsell as CRM business director.
After Specsavers quickly reacted to the footballer Luis Suárez biting Italy's Giorgio Chiellini in a World Cup game with a tactical Twitter ad, Campaign takes a look at some of the optician's best ads.
Halfords has released an online campaign staring the Canadian comedian Tony Law as "the bike whisperer".
At this year's Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity there were ten UK creative teams that stood out from the crowd, winning converted gongs for their campaigns.
Adam & Eve/DDB walked away with its fourth Grand Prix at this year's Cannes Lions for its Harvey Nichols Christmas campaign.
The Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity named Adam & Eve/DDB its Agency of the Year last night, after the Omnicom shop picked up four Grands Prix.
Adam & Eve/DDB has won a Grand Prix in film for its "I'm sorry I spent it on myself" campaign for Harvey Nichols, at the end of a successful week for the Omnicom-owned agency.
Adam & Eve/DDB received nine gold Lions - six for Harvey Nichols and three for Marmite - at the Outdoor ceremony in Cannes this evening.
Adam & Eve/DDB picked up the Grand Prix as well as two Golds in the Promo & Activation ceremony last night, while OgilvyOne also won Gold for British Airways.
Evian, Marmite, BT, Specsavers and Snickers are among the brands that will get the Alan Carr treatment in a special ad break during 'Channel 4's Comedy Gala' this evening.
Game Group, the video games retailer, has appointed 101 to handle its advertising across Europe.
John Lewis has released a 90-second TV spot to commemorate its 150-year anniversary.
Wren Living, the furniture retailer, has appointed Goodstuff Communications and Big Al's Creative Emporium to handle its media and creative accounts respectively.
Homebase has signed a three-year deal with BSkyB's customer intelligence arm Sky IQ.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)