Haymarket launches Forever Sports magazine
Haymarket Network, the contract publishing arm of Haymarket Media Group, has launched Forever Sports, the biggest new men's magazine to hit the newsstand in a decade.
Forever Sports: Haymarket launches men's monthly magazine
The magazine is published through a partnership with Sports Direct and will be available to buy at more than 400 Sports Direct stores and over 100 outposts of USC, Flannels and Cruise, as well as on the newsstand.
The 132-page first issue of the magazine includes interviews with the boxer Floyd Mayweather, the world marathon record holder Wilson Kipsang and the Sky Sports presenter Charlie Webster.
Brands advertising in the launch magazine include Volkswagen, DKNY and Nissan.
The magazine will extend online at Foreversports.com and on social media, including Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Simon Kanter, the editorial director of Haymarket Network, said: "It's a fantastic challenge and one we are all relishing. Coming just a month after the launch of Porter magazine it's also a further demonstration of the power that print still has in a modern multi-channel, multi-media world.'
The monthly magazine will be available to buy in-store tomorrow 15 March, and on the newsstand, including in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda, Waitrose, WHSmith, Co-op stores and Morrisons on 18 March, for £2.
Haymarket already publishes the Sport Direct magazine, which launched in July 2012.
Haymarket Media Group also publishes MediaWeek.co.uk.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)