Outdoor news & analysis
Searchlight Capital Partners, the private equity owner of Hunter wellies, has bought a majority stake in Ocean Outdoor for an estimated £80 million.
Peta, the non-profit animal rights organisation, has launched a campaign that encourages consumers to lead a vegan lifestyle and avoid turkey this Christmas.
1. Mark Collins Collins remains the industry s most significant media buyer following the collapse of the Publicis/Omnicom merger. The Group M operation that he spearheads still controls at least a third of all the UK s trackable media spend. He st...
As you might expect, people in EC1 have plenty of opportunities to celebrate Christmas differently. Whether it's festive food or merry musicals with a twist, here is our list of the best places in EC1 to feel Christmassy.
JCDecaux, the outdoor advertising company, has signed a 15-year global deal with Vodafone to help the telecommunications business improve network coverage.
Pepsi Max has released an online film that shows surprised passers-by encountering a giant animated dinosaur.
Steve Atkinson has left his role as commercial director at Outdoor Plus after two years, to "explore new opportunities".
ZenithOptimedia has forecast the UK's measured advertising expenditure increased 5 per cent in 2014, and is set to grow a further 6 per cent in 2015.
A crowdsourced marathon between interactive screens that timed runners and shared their congratulatory selfies is named the winner of the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Working in Out of Home, we are in the enviable position where practically anything is possible, says Richard Simkins, head of innovation at Talon.
Will fear or cheer carry the most impact on voters and the wider media next year? asks Naren Patel, chief executive of Primesight.
7Up Free, the sugar free lemon and lime fizzy drink owned by PepsiCo, is launching a global campaign featuring people with quirky interests, like urban knitting.
King Digital Entertainment has launched a global ad campaign to promote its new game Candy Crush Soda Saga.
More than 550 leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers celebrated creativity in the media business at the Campaign Media Awards, held at the London Hilton on Wednesday 19 October.
The Outdoor Planning Awards, run by Brand Republic and Clear Channel, is open for entries this week with a range of categories expanded to reflect the changing nature of the industry and the tools at its disposal.
Hammerson, the retail property developer, has used a 13-feet automated mechanical model to showcase the wide variety of the Christmas gifts available at its shopping centres.
Japanese technology giant, TDK, is ending its contract with Land Securities, making its iconic Piccadilly Lights digital advertising available for the first time in 24 years.
Who would have thought we'd all be talking about the arrival of a flightless bird native to Antarctica in the run-up to Christmas 2014?
Peta has praised John Lewis for its compassionate marketing, in recognition for its Christmas 2014 campaign featuring computer-generated penguins.
In our second video, Kate Tovey, JCDecaux and Jonathan Conway, Talon Outdoor talk about the YouTube partnership and how the EC1 audience is engaging with the campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)