Ocean announces top notch judging panel for 2013 Art of Outdoor Creative competition
An impressive collective of leading creative and industry figureheads have joined the judging panel for Ocean Outdoor's 2013 Art of Outdoor digital competition.
Ocean has also extended the closing date of the creative competition to Friday, September 13th.
The 12 expert judges are Steve Parker, managing director of Mediavest UK; Roy Jeans, CEO of rapport; Glen Wilson, managing director of Posterscope; Will Awdry, creative partner, Ogilvy & Mather; Nick Bell, executive creative director, Brooklyn Brothers; and Tanya Brookfield, deputy managing director, Elvis.
Adrian Cotterill, editor-in-chief of the industry bible Daily DOOH; Bill Giouroukos, director of operations, Westfield UK; Ross Neil, creative director, WCRS; Stuart Taylor, CEO, Kinetic; Andy Tilley, chief strategic officer, Talon; and Ann Wixley, creative director OMD UK complete the line-up.
Co-chairing this year’s panel are Rich Sutcliffe from Brand Republic and Ocean CEO Tim Bleakley.
The competition, which is staged in association with Brand Republic, is challenging the creative community to produce the most innovative digital outdoor advertising, including full motion, subtle motion and interactivity. This year there are two categories - DOOH techniques, or interactive and experiential.
Entrants could win a share of a £275,000 prize pot and the chance for their work to be showcased on Ocean’s iconic DOOH locations.
These include Eat Street @ Westfield London, Holland Park Roundabout and The Two Towers West. The winners will be announced at a breakfast awards ceremony at the IMAX on Thursday, October 10.
To enter, visit www.playwithourpixels.com #PlayWithOurPixels.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Editorial Compliance Telegraph Media Group Competitive + excellent benefits, London
- board director > DIRECT RESPONSE EVANGELIST collectivo to £90k + bens, LONDON
- Director of Marketing Greenwich School of Management Circa £80,000 per annum package + bonus , Greenwich and Greenford, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Brand Manager Amnesty International Secretariat £52,464, WC1X 0DW
- Head of Creative Services [Fill Exclusive] - Unique London Agency - £100k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £100k+, Central London