Dating site launches 'Christians make better lovers' campaign
Christian Connection, the dating website for Christians, is launching an outdoor ad campaign on the London Underground with copylines including: "Christians make better lovers".
The ad campaign, which was created by Noah, starts next Monday 13 January and features three designs in the style of murals. The campaign will run on Tube carriage panels and was planned and bought by AMS Media.
In the "better lovers" ad, under the main headline, "Christians Make better lovers", the copy explains that Christians believe in love and that "love one another" is part of the Christian code.
A second ad says: "Another dating site? Thank God! No seriously. That’s because we’re not just another dating site, we’re dedicated to matching single Christians in the UK."
The third ad says: "God knew you would see this. He knows that if you are Christian and single you would probably love a like-minded partner. So why not give our award-winning dating site a try."
Jackie Elton, the founder of Christian Connection, said: "We think it will make both Christians and non-Christians sit up and take notice. These ads tell single Christians that there is a website that may help them find a mate."
At Noah, Chas Bayfield wrote the ad and Dave Jenner art directed it. The designer was Alex Fowkes, who has created designs for the singer and former ‘X Factor’ contestant Olly Murs.
Chas Bayfield, the creative creator at Noah, said: "We believe this is a great opportunity not only to tell the world about Christian Connection, but to create something contemporary and relevant – not something many church organisations are known for."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire