Harvey Nichols releases summer sale campaign
Harvey Nichols is promoting its summer sale with a striking print campaign featuring models wearing ill-fitting clothes.
The outdoor, print and online work is released today and features the strapline, "Best get there early".
The posters, which were created by Adam & Eve/DDB, show models wearing ill-fitting clothes to make the point that those who get to the sale too late will be forced to choose from the leftovers.
Matt Irwin shot the posters, which were created by Rick Brim and Daniel Fisher. Rocket was the media agency on the project.
Julia Bowe, the group press and marketing director at Harvey Nichols, said: "At a Harvey Nichols sale there are only two types of people – the quick and the disappointed.
"We encourage customers who want to be sure of getting their hands on their 'must-have' items at a fraction of the price, to set their alarm clocks, as the competition is usually fierce. As with most things in life, the early bird gets the (designer) worm!"
Adam & Eve/DDB’s Christmas campaign for Harvey Nichols, "sorry I spent it on myself", has won several awards already at Cannes, including two Gold Lions and a Grand Prix in the Promo & Activation Category, one gold in Direct and six golds in Outdoor.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)