Ocean announces judging panel for Art of Outdoor 2014 competition
Top creative and media stars, including Dare's Sean Thomson, M&C Saatchi's Elspeth Lynn and Robert Ffitch of MGOMD, have joined the judging panel for the annual Art of Outdoor digital competition.
Twitter: winner of the 2013 interactive category for its work with Nokia Lumia
Other members of the panel include: Mick Mahoney, ECD, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R; Damon Collins, founder, Joint; Glen Wilson, MD, Posterscope; Stuart Taylor, CEO, Kinetic; Chris Majoram, CEO, rapport; James Copley, managing partner, Talon; Jon Mew, director of mobile and operations, IAB UK; and Adrian Cotterill, editor of the Daily DOOH.
The panel will be chaired by Rachel Bull, editor of Brand Republic.
Free to enter, the Art of Outdoor, in association with Brand Republic, challenges the creative community to produce innovative digital outdoor advertising, including "full motion, subtle motion and interactivity" in the entries which can feature in one of two categories: Creative Techniques and Interactive.
Winners get a share fo a £450,000 prize pot and a chance for work to be showcased on Ocean's DOOH network across the UK.
Progress of the competion can be found on Twitter using the hashtag #PlayWithOurPixels and by following @Oceanoutdooruk.
The competition closes on August 29 and winners will be announced at an awards ceremony at the IMax in London on October 9.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End