The following companies help Brand Republic to bring site users the best all-round service.
Small but perfectly formed agency that aims to breathe life into acquisition and loyalty campaigns through digital and traditional media. That’s what we do for Air France KLM, Arthritis Research UK, The British Heart Foundation, Motability, Nectar and Santander among others. Oh, and we created the Brand Republic ‘re-launch’ campaign.
For more information, visit BEC's website
Apple iPhone, Apple iPad and Google Android application specialists. Umee works with publishers and content owners to provide high-value, low-cost ways to reach audiences on mobile devices and social networks. Umee are app specialists with a history or working with high profile brands. If you make great stuff that consumers love, we know how to get it to them – wherever they are. And we know how to monetise it, too.
For more information, visit Umee's website
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...