Latest pitch updates
Agencies interested in the Paddy Power advertising review, handled by Oystercaters, had until Tuesday this week to submit their RFIs.
The four agencies that pitched for Anchor have been whittled down to two.
The pitch for the Croatia Tourist Board, which has asked agencies to present creative ideas ahead of formal meetings, has drawn the ire of the IPA.
Grey London, Karmarama and The Corner pitched for The Senet Group, the body promoting responsible gambling, earlier this week.
One of the BBC's incumbent agencies, Karmarama, which has just created the epic "God Only Knows" spot for BBC Music, is no longer involved in the pitch process.
The BBC has shortlisted agencies including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy along with the incumbents, Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, to pitch for its advertising account.
The pitches for Oxfam's direct marketing account took place this week with Atomic London, Lida and Rapp.
Agencies pitching for the Post Office advertising account expect to find out by Friday (3 October) whether they are one of the three shops selected for the final stages of the review. The agencies involved are: DLKW Lowe, Engine, FCB Inferno, Ogi...
BMB has been knocked out of the McCain ad review an account it has held since 2006. Adam Eve/DDB and WCRS will fight it out for the 20 million business. Having seen presentations from the eight agencies invited to chemistry meetings, the BB...
Oxfam is progressing with the review of its direct marketing account. The successful agency will be tasked with helping to increase donations. After holding chemistry meetings last week, the charity has shortlisted three shops to go through to the p...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)