Latest pitch updates
One of the BBC's incumbent agencies, Karmarama, which has just created the epic "God Only Knows" spot for BBC Music, is no longer involved in the pitch process.
The BBC has shortlisted agencies including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy along with the incumbents, Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, to pitch for its advertising account.
The pitches for Oxfam's direct marketing account took place this week with Atomic London, Lida and Rapp.
Agencies pitching for the Post Office advertising account expect to find out by Friday (3 October) whether they are one of the three shops selected for the final stages of the review. The agencies involved are: DLKW Lowe, Engine, FCB Inferno, Ogi...
BMB has been knocked out of the McCain ad review an account it has held since 2006. Adam Eve/DDB and WCRS will fight it out for the 20 million business. Having seen presentations from the eight agencies invited to chemistry meetings, the BB...
Oxfam is progressing with the review of its direct marketing account. The successful agency will be tasked with helping to increase donations. After holding chemistry meetings last week, the charity has shortlisted three shops to go through to the p...
Historic Royal Palaces, the charity that looks after the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, Banqueting House, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle, has shortlisted 101, Mcgarrybowen, St Luke s and The Corner to pitch for its con...
The queue for the Post Office advertising account is slowly shortening, with eight agencies selected to go through to second-phase meetings today (Thursday). The review is being held through the Crown Commercial Service. The incumbent, Dare, cannot...
Following on from the Beiersdorf below-the-line debacle, Kwik Fit has managed to irk agencies with its pitch. The tyre-fitting brand, which split with Adam Eve/DDB last week, has sent a brief to shops that omits any RFI or client briefing stages ...
Spare a thought for those poor souls who are holed up working on the 17-page pre-qualification questionnaire for the BBC s advertising account. Responses need to be in by 28 August, and up to ten agencies will be invited to tender. The final presen...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)