Latest pitch updates
It s showdown time in the Lloyds Bank media review as the marketing director, Katherine Kehoe, holds a single briefing for all involved at the Covent Garden Hotel today (Thursday). Expect sharp suits and smiles all round from the shortlisted agenci...
The pitches for Dixons Carphone s 90 million merged media planning and buying account took place this week. Walker Media, the Dixons Retail partner, and M/SIX, which holds the Carphone Warehouse business, were hoping to beat each other and MediaCo...
The Rail Delivery Group, comprising passenger and freight operators and Network Rail, has kicked off its search for an advertising agency.
Agencies interested in the Paddy Power advertising review, handled by Oystercaters, had until Tuesday this week to submit their RFIs.
The four agencies that pitched for Anchor have been whittled down to two.
The pitch for the Croatia Tourist Board, which has asked agencies to present creative ideas ahead of formal meetings, has drawn the ire of the IPA.
Grey London, Karmarama and The Corner pitched for The Senet Group, the body promoting responsible gambling, earlier this week.
One of the BBC's incumbent agencies, Karmarama, which has just created the epic "God Only Knows" spot for BBC Music, is no longer involved in the pitch process.
The BBC has shortlisted agencies including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy along with the incumbents, Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, to pitch for its advertising account.
The pitches for Oxfam's direct marketing account took place this week with Atomic London, Lida and Rapp.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London