Johnnie Walker has appointed Anomaly as its global lead creative agency, ditching Bartle Bogle Hegarty after 15 years.More
Latest pitch updates
The pitches for Dixons Carphone s 90 million merged media planning and buying account took place this week. Walker Media, the Dixons Retail partner, and M/SIX, which holds the Carphone Warehouse business, were hoping to beat each other and MediaCo...
The Rail Delivery Group, comprising passenger and freight operators and Network Rail, has kicked off its search for an advertising agency.
Agencies interested in the Paddy Power advertising review, handled by Oystercaters, had until Tuesday this week to submit their RFIs.
The four agencies that pitched for Anchor have been whittled down to two.
The pitch for the Croatia Tourist Board, which has asked agencies to present creative ideas ahead of formal meetings, has drawn the ire of the IPA.
Grey London, Karmarama and The Corner pitched for The Senet Group, the body promoting responsible gambling, earlier this week.
One of the BBC's incumbent agencies, Karmarama, which has just created the epic "God Only Knows" spot for BBC Music, is no longer involved in the pitch process.
The BBC has shortlisted agencies including Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Saatchi & Saatchi and Wieden & Kennedy along with the incumbents, Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R, to pitch for its advertising account.
The pitches for Oxfam's direct marketing account took place this week with Atomic London, Lida and Rapp.
Agencies pitching for the Post Office advertising account expect to find out by Friday (3 October) whether they are one of the three shops selected for the final stages of the review. The agencies involved are: DLKW Lowe, Engine, FCB Inferno, Ogi...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)