Latest pitch updates
With most of the bigger media pitches now wrapped up (much to the satisfaction of Sir Martin Sorrell), you d have thought that agencies would be taking a breather for Easter. Sadly, none of it. MediaCom is among the agencies waiting eagerly for the o...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the UK incumbent, has been knocked out of the pan-European review for EDF . BBDO, Havas Worldwide and M C Saatchi pitched earlier this month, with just the last two making the cut. However, it does leave AMV free to compe...
Latest news on pitches from M&S, Land Rover, Smart Meters and more.
BMW has shortlisted Inferno, SapientNitro and a team from BMB and Soul to compete against the incumbents, WCRS and Dare, for its UK advertising account. The review is being handled by AAR, with pitches scheduled to take place in May. WCRS s relation...
Latest news and updates on pitches for King games, Direct Line, Skoda, Game and the Smart Meter Central Delivery Body.
Pitch update includes the latest on pitches from British Airways, eHarmony, Scottish Power, the Smart Meter Central Delivery Board, BMW, the Alzheimer's Society and Majectic Wine.
In an interesting move, Argos has shortlisted Now to go head-to-head against the incumbent, CHI Partners, for its 55 million ad account, having discarded Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y R, JWT London and Publicis London after pitches last week. A...
Pitches for the 55 million Argos account have been taking place this week. The review, managed by AAR and prompted by the arrival of the new marketing director, Stephen Vowles, kicked off in December and put the incumbent, CHI Partners, on alert...
Four agencies have made the shortlist for the £300 million pan-European BGL Group media review. The company, which operates Compare-themarket.com, has invited MEC, Mindshare, OMD and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, to the next stage of the AAR-run pr...
All the latest pitch news, including updates on HouseTrip, The Royal British Legion and Candy Crush maker, King.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London