P&O Cruises has appointed Founded to its creative account following a four-way competitive pitch process.More
Latest pitch updates
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the UK incumbent, has been knocked out of the pan-European review for EDF . BBDO, Havas Worldwide and M C Saatchi pitched earlier this month, with just the last two making the cut. However, it does leave AMV free to compe...
Latest news on pitches from M&S, Land Rover, Smart Meters and more.
BMW has shortlisted Inferno, SapientNitro and a team from BMB and Soul to compete against the incumbents, WCRS and Dare, for its UK advertising account. The review is being handled by AAR, with pitches scheduled to take place in May. WCRS s relation...
Latest news and updates on pitches for King games, Direct Line, Skoda, Game and the Smart Meter Central Delivery Body.
Pitch update includes the latest on pitches from British Airways, eHarmony, Scottish Power, the Smart Meter Central Delivery Board, BMW, the Alzheimer's Society and Majectic Wine.
In an interesting move, Argos has shortlisted Now to go head-to-head against the incumbent, CHI Partners, for its 55 million ad account, having discarded Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y R, JWT London and Publicis London after pitches last week. A...
Pitches for the 55 million Argos account have been taking place this week. The review, managed by AAR and prompted by the arrival of the new marketing director, Stephen Vowles, kicked off in December and put the incumbent, CHI Partners, on alert...
Four agencies have made the shortlist for the £300 million pan-European BGL Group media review. The company, which operates Compare-themarket.com, has invited MEC, Mindshare, OMD and the incumbent, ZenithOptimedia, to the next stage of the AAR-run pr...
All the latest pitch news, including updates on HouseTrip, The Royal British Legion and Candy Crush maker, King.
After initiating talks with agencies over its 9 million UK advertising account, Burger King has subsequently pushed the abort button and opted to remain with its incumbent, CHI Partners. Insiders say that the US review out of Mother New York, wh...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire