Latest pitch updates
Will Tango ever be the creative opportunity that it once was when HHCL handled the brand in the 90s? Hopefully, we ll find out soon enough as Britvic has invited 101, Adam Eve/DDB, Creature and VCCP to pitch for its Tango advertising account af...
Ah, summer s here, and what could be nicer than conducting some consumer research down the pub with a Toby roast? Good news, then, that Mitchells Butlers , the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O...
Now, where were we? Ah, of course - new business.
New business seems to have taken a back seat this week, now that most agency senior management are busy admiring the work - and themselves - on the streets of Cannes.
This week there are updates on the Virgin Atlantic and Monarch Airlines advertising pitches, as well as Broadbandchoices' media review and something intriguing from BMW.
Virgin Atlantic has dropped four of the eight agencies that it had originally invited to pitch for its 85 million advertising account, much like an aircraft jettisons a block of ice from its chemical toilet. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam Eve/DDB...
Despite it being the bank holiday break, it has been a busy week for pitches. Virgin Atlantic is believed to have shortlisted Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam Eve/DDB, Anomaly, Grey London, Leo Burnett, Mother and The Brooklyn Brothers to pitch alo...
The environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One, Formula E , is looking for a creative agency to promote the sport across the world. Formula E, which is working with Tina Fegent on the pitch, is in the process of deciding between the four sh...
With most of the bigger media pitches now wrapped up (much to the satisfaction of Sir Martin Sorrell), you d have thought that agencies would be taking a breather for Easter. Sadly, none of it. MediaCom is among the agencies waiting eagerly for the o...
Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, the UK incumbent, has been knocked out of the pan-European review for EDF . BBDO, Havas Worldwide and M C Saatchi pitched earlier this month, with just the last two making the cut. However, it does leave AMV free to compe...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)