Latest pitch updates
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group has revealed the timings for its Williams Glyn s ad pitch. A brief will go out on 13 December, with presentations to be held in mid-January. Pitches for Travelodge s advertising account are being held on 17 ...
Hastings Direct , the insurance brand that uses the voice of The Inbetweeners James Buckley as a talking seagull sat on a guano-stained statue, has shortlisted Partners Andrews Aldridge and Rapp to pitch for its ad account. It is believed that the i...
With the creative pitches out of the way, British Airways is still refining some of the finer details of its mammoth advertising review. It is now examining the production and content capabilities of those invited to participate. An announcement on...
The AA has confirmed that it has awarded VCCP its creative account after a three-way pitch. The motoring organisation previously used McCann London on a project basis for its advertising. In 2012, Saga the sister company of the AA s holding group...
Also includes updates on the Department for Work & Pensions and RFU pitches.
Also with updates from Colman's mustard and 118 118.
The latest updates from Homebase and Argos parent, Home Retail Group, SSE and British Airways pitches.
All the latest on pitches from Merlin Entertainments, British Airways, Virgin Trains and Iglo.
The Dixons pitchlist just got more interesting, with 18 Feet & Rising joining the £50 million contest alongside Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and the incumbent, M&C Saatchi. The agencies met at the retailer's headquarters in glamorou...
British Airways is believed to have shortlisted Mother, Grey London and SapientNitro to pitch against the incumbents, Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Ogilvy, for its ad account. The airline will hold further meetings with the successful agencies next week....
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London