P&O Ferries has awarded its European media planning and buying, and creative accounts to Starcom and MRM Meteorite respectively, following competitive pitches.More
Latest pitch updates
Briefs for the statutory review of the BBC's advertising roster are due to be sent out in September. The incumbents are Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y R. Virgin Atlantic s accountants are now poring over the agency submissions for...
Samsung s global advertising review, which kicked off in April, is gathering momentum. The Korean electronics company is in discussions with agencies including 72andSunny, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Cheil, CHI Partners, Grey, Leo Burnett and Wieden K...
Will Tango ever be the creative opportunity that it once was when HHCL handled the brand in the 90s? Hopefully, we ll find out soon enough as Britvic has invited 101, Adam Eve/DDB, Creature and VCCP to pitch for its Tango advertising account af...
Ah, summer s here, and what could be nicer than conducting some consumer research down the pub with a Toby roast? Good news, then, that Mitchells Butlers , the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O...
Now, where were we? Ah, of course - new business.
New business seems to have taken a back seat this week, now that most agency senior management are busy admiring the work - and themselves - on the streets of Cannes.
This week there are updates on the Virgin Atlantic and Monarch Airlines advertising pitches, as well as Broadbandchoices' media review and something intriguing from BMW.
Virgin Atlantic has dropped four of the eight agencies that it had originally invited to pitch for its 85 million advertising account, much like an aircraft jettisons a block of ice from its chemical toilet. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam Eve/DDB...
Despite it being the bank holiday break, it has been a busy week for pitches. Virgin Atlantic is believed to have shortlisted Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam Eve/DDB, Anomaly, Grey London, Leo Burnett, Mother and The Brooklyn Brothers to pitch alo...
The environmentally friendly alternative to Formula One, Formula E , is looking for a creative agency to promote the sport across the world. Formula E, which is working with Tina Fegent on the pitch, is in the process of deciding between the four sh...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Berkshire