Latest pitch updates
Following on from the Beiersdorf below-the-line debacle, Kwik Fit has managed to irk agencies with its pitch. The tyre-fitting brand, which split with Adam Eve/DDB last week, has sent a brief to shops that omits any RFI or client briefing stages ...
Spare a thought for those poor souls who are holed up working on the 17-page pre-qualification questionnaire for the BBC s advertising account. Responses need to be in by 28 August, and up to ten agencies will be invited to tender. The final presen...
Briefs for the statutory review of the BBC's advertising roster are due to be sent out in September. The incumbents are Karmarama and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y R. Virgin Atlantic s accountants are now poring over the agency submissions for...
Samsung s global advertising review, which kicked off in April, is gathering momentum. The Korean electronics company is in discussions with agencies including 72andSunny, Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Cheil, CHI Partners, Grey, Leo Burnett and Wieden K...
Will Tango ever be the creative opportunity that it once was when HHCL handled the brand in the 90s? Hopefully, we ll find out soon enough as Britvic has invited 101, Adam Eve/DDB, Creature and VCCP to pitch for its Tango advertising account af...
Ah, summer s here, and what could be nicer than conducting some consumer research down the pub with a Toby roast? Good news, then, that Mitchells Butlers , the operator behind pub and bar brands including All Bar One, Toby Carvery, Harvester and O...
Now, where were we? Ah, of course - new business.
New business seems to have taken a back seat this week, now that most agency senior management are busy admiring the work - and themselves - on the streets of Cannes.
This week there are updates on the Virgin Atlantic and Monarch Airlines advertising pitches, as well as Broadbandchoices' media review and something intriguing from BMW.
Virgin Atlantic has dropped four of the eight agencies that it had originally invited to pitch for its 85 million advertising account, much like an aircraft jettisons a block of ice from its chemical toilet. Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, Adam Eve/DDB...
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)