Feelunique.com in talks with agencies
Feelunique.com, the beauty products retailer, has held early-stage meetings with creative agencies as it searches for a partner to consult on its brand positioning.
Feelunique.com: seeks agency
The company held talks with at least four agencies last week in a process managed by AAR.
A spokeswoman said: "While initial conversations have been undertaken, no decisions have been made."
Feelunique.com released a number of TV spots in 2010 and 2012. It hired MNC to handle media 2009.
Aaron Chatterley and Richard Schiessl founded Feelunique.com in 2005.
The company said: "Following investment from Palamon Capital Partners and Sirius Equity at the end of last year, Feelunique.com has been working on improving their value proposition and this will be an extension of that internal work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)