Fallon scoops Mikado pan-European business
Fallon has won the pan-European advertising account for the Mondelez International biscuit brand Mikado, after a four-way pitch.
Mikado: European relaunch
The agency beat rival Mondelez roster agencies Wieden & Kennedy Amsterdam, Ogilvy & Mather Paris and the incumbent, BETC Paris.
Fallon will now create a relaunch campaign to increase Mikado’s appeal to younger consumers and introduce new varieties, which are scheduled to be released later this year. The win marks Fallon’s first move into Mondelez brands beyond Cadbury.
Mondelez’s media agencies, PHD in the UK and Aegis Media in much of the rest of Europe, are not affected by Fallon’s appointment.
BETC Paris created "the photocopier" ad for Mikado in 1999. The ad ran for ten years and showed a female Japanese office worker accidentally photocopying the view up her skirt while trying to reach a packet of Mikado biscuits on a shelf.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading