Arcadia kicks off BHS advertising review
BHS, the department store chain owned by Sir Philip Green's Arcadia Group, is reviewing its £4.4 million advertising account.
BHS: looks for ad agency
The retailer has approached a number of agencies about the review, which is still in the early stages.
Cheethambell JWT has handled the business since 2011. The agency won the account, estimated to be worth £5 million at the time, in a shoot-out against Now.
Last year, Arcadia Group appointed Maxus to its media planning and buying account, the bulk of which is focused on BHS.
BHS spent £4.4 million in the year ending 30 September 2012, according to Nielsen.
A recent BHS campaign, comprising four weeks of TV and print activity created by Cheethambell JWT, launched in September 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...