Grey London wins Government apprenticeship brief
Grey London has been appointed by skills council Semta to promote the Government's apprenticeship drive through an ad campaign.
Apprenticeship brief: Grey London wins account
Grey will work with Semta, the government-licensed skills council responsible for science, engineering and manufacturing technologies, to encourage young people to embark on an apprenticeship scheme with one of the 132,000 companies Semta represents.
The campaign will encourage youngsters to think of apprenticeship schemes as an alternative to higher education as the Government looks to put vocational training, such as engineering, on a par with academic learning.
Campaign revealed there was a review for the advertising brief in February.
Recent government statistics suggest that new apprenticeships reached 520,600 in the 2011/12 academic year, a rise of 13.9% year on year.
Grey London declined to comment
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)