Grey London wins Government apprenticeship brief
Grey London has been appointed by skills council Semta to promote the Government's apprenticeship drive through an ad campaign.
Apprenticeship brief: Grey London wins account
Grey will work with Semta, the government-licensed skills council responsible for science, engineering and manufacturing technologies, to encourage young people to embark on an apprenticeship scheme with one of the 132,000 companies Semta represents.
The campaign will encourage youngsters to think of apprenticeship schemes as an alternative to higher education as the Government looks to put vocational training, such as engineering, on a par with academic learning.
Campaign revealed there was a review for the advertising brief in February.
Recent government statistics suggest that new apprenticeships reached 520,600 in the 2011/12 academic year, a rise of 13.9% year on year.
Grey London declined to comment
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)