Grey London wins Government apprenticeship brief
Grey London has been appointed by skills council Semta to promote the Government's apprenticeship drive through an ad campaign.
Apprenticeship brief: Grey London wins account
Grey will work with Semta, the government-licensed skills council responsible for science, engineering and manufacturing technologies, to encourage young people to embark on an apprenticeship scheme with one of the 132,000 companies Semta represents.
The campaign will encourage youngsters to think of apprenticeship schemes as an alternative to higher education as the Government looks to put vocational training, such as engineering, on a par with academic learning.
Campaign revealed there was a review for the advertising brief in February.
Recent government statistics suggest that new apprenticeships reached 520,600 in the 2011/12 academic year, a rise of 13.9% year on year.
Grey London declined to comment
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)