BMB and MediaCom win Appliances Online
Appliances Online, the white-goods retailer, has appointed Beattie McGuinness Bungay and MediaCom Manchester to handle creative and media for its first ad campaign.
Appliances Online: appoints BMB and MediaCom
The brand appointed the agencies without a pitch.
In its first marketing push, Appliances Online will run a series of TV test spots on ITV for four weeks in May. Further activity will depend on the results.
The company is owned by DRL, which turned over £196 million in the year to March 2012, the bulk of which is thought to come from Appliances Online.
DRL was in discussion to buy the Comet brand after it went into administration in November 2012, but talks ended without resolution.
Appliances Online has recently undergone a rebrand and website revamp by the design shop 10 Associates.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)