18 Feet & Rising lands Nando's ad account
Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
Nando's: appoints 18 Feet & Rising
18 Feet & Rising saw off competition from Creature, Krow and Now to win the account in a process handled by The Observatory.
The brand wants to develop its above-the-line communications as it expands beyond the 286 restaurants it currently operates. Nando’s annual media billings are around £2 million.
In 2012, Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to create the "find yourself" campaign, but their relationship was limited to that one project.
Andrew Rayner, the marketing director at Nando’s, said: "We’re looking forward to working with 18 Feet & Rising at what is a very exciting time for Nando’s – we feel there is a great cultural fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall