18 Feet & Rising lands Nando's ad account
Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
Nando's: appoints 18 Feet & Rising
18 Feet & Rising saw off competition from Creature, Krow and Now to win the account in a process handled by The Observatory.
The brand wants to develop its above-the-line communications as it expands beyond the 286 restaurants it currently operates. Nando’s annual media billings are around £2 million.
In 2012, Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to create the "find yourself" campaign, but their relationship was limited to that one project.
Andrew Rayner, the marketing director at Nando’s, said: "We’re looking forward to working with 18 Feet & Rising at what is a very exciting time for Nando’s – we feel there is a great cultural fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- SeniorAD or Group Account Director Stopgap £65000 - £75000 per annum, London