18 Feet & Rising lands Nando's ad account
Nando's, the restaurant chain, has named 18 Feet & Rising as its advertising agency after a pitch process.
Nando's: appoints 18 Feet & Rising
18 Feet & Rising saw off competition from Creature, Krow and Now to win the account in a process handled by The Observatory.
The brand wants to develop its above-the-line communications as it expands beyond the 286 restaurants it currently operates. Nando’s annual media billings are around £2 million.
In 2012, Nando’s appointed Wieden & Kennedy to create the "find yourself" campaign, but their relationship was limited to that one project.
Andrew Rayner, the marketing director at Nando’s, said: "We’re looking forward to working with 18 Feet & Rising at what is a very exciting time for Nando’s – we feel there is a great cultural fit."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Creative Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Senior Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £75K + car + package, London (Central), London (Greater)